Bringing Baby Home
Fall Workshop Date Coming Soon!
The majority of couples (67% according to research) have relationship struggles for up to three years after the birth of a baby. This is not surprising when sleepless nights, fatigue and new-baby responsibilities take over.
Having a baby doesn’t have to be so hard on a relationship, however.
Bringing Baby Home prepares couples for life with baby and helps them be the best parenting team possible. Couples build on what research shows is the best predictor of relationship adjustment after baby arrives: the quality of the couple’s friendship.
Not only will you strengthen the couple bond, but you’ll also meet other parents eager to raise kids in a loving and supportive home environment.
Bringing Baby Home teaches couples how to:
- Stay connected and reduce hostility and heightened conflict
- Keep intimacy, romance and affection alive
- Learn how to co-parent effectively while creating strong parent-child bonds
- Reduce postpartum depression, relationship conflict and hostility
If the answer is YES to any of the questions below, then this workshop is for you!
- Are you nervous about what a new baby will do to your relationship?
- Are you concerned that your parenting styles might not match up?
- Are you finding it hard to agree with your partner on simple questions like, “Will the baby sleep with us or in the nursery?” “How will we handle in-laws and external family members? Will I go back to work right away or stay home? Are we financially ready?
- Are you feeling scared, overwhelmed or unsure about what’s to come? Is the stress putting a strain on your relationship already?
What You Get:
- Couple’s Workbook: Interactive couple’s exercises, parenting tips and insightful research.
- Six Card Decks: These fun, interactive cards improve friendship, romance and intimacy.
- BBH Videos: Essential resource videos not available to the general public featuring authentic lab footage that focus on infant needs and how to best respond to your baby’s cues.
- Classes held at Alexa Executive Office Suites, Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- Registration is $399/couple and includes workbook, materials, light refreshments and a BONUS follow-up session with a Bringing Baby Home Educator
- Babies up to crawlers are welcome to attend
- Drinks, snacks and lunch will be provided
To register for Bringing Baby Home, fill out the form below.
Disclaimer: By clicking pay now below you agree to the terms of registering. Any cancellations before the event are subject to a $100 penalty fee. Due to the nature of the program, 5 couples are the minimum in order for the event to run successfully. If for any reason there are not enough registrations, Bringing Baby Home reserves the right to cancel the event at the organizer’s discretion and a full refund will be given to those who have pre-registered. However, any additional expenses (plane fare, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc) are the responsibility of the individuals registering and Bringing Baby Home is not responsible for reimbursement for those additional expenses.